Tip of the Week
Make your home more appealing to potential buyers
Sparkling clean windows not only accentuate your views but tell the buyer you have taken great care of your home.
Learn more about how to sell your property.
We are at your service:
Josie Ashmore Realtor
Re/Max Real Estate Concepts
Ashmore Properties, LLC
PO Box 2103
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406
Phone: 319 241.5175
Fax: 319 366.1222
Find Your Perfect Home
Let Me Personally Search for a Home that Matches Your Criteria.
As a Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Corridor real estate agent, I make it my business to be aware of every local home or property on the market. I even know of properties that will be available, but have yet to formally be placed on the market.
If you give me some idea of what you are looking for, I will personally review all my sources of real estate listing information and send you everything within your price range that matches your criteria. I can save you a great deal of time!
First Time Home Buyers
Buying Your First Home? Real Estate Agents Are Your Professional Guides.
You might be a bit afraid or intimidated by the whole process of buying your first home. As a Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Corridor real estate expert, it's my job to guide you, from beginning to end.
I will take the time to go through each and every step of the buying process. There are no dumb questions!
Together, we will consider:
- How much can you really afford?
- How to qualify for a mortgage.
- How much cash you should put down.
- How to buy a home with little or nothing down.
- What it takes to get approved for financing. What banks and other financial institutions are looking for.
- How much your payments will be.
- The tax advantages of buying.
- Is renting or buying better for you?
Tell me a bit about your situation below. I'll get right back to you. There is absolutely no charge, and I offer this to you with no strings
Find Out About the Latest Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Corridor Area Homes for Sale Before Anyone Else!
I add my newest homes and other real estate listings to this web site first. It can be some time before they appear in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Corridor, Iowa area MLS, and even later on the national listings web sites, if at all.
By signing up to receive my latest listings, I'll send you an email notice as soon as my latest homes for sale go online. You'll find out first, before other Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Corridor buyers.
There is absolutely no obligation, and this service is free of charge. Don't miss out!
Pre-Qualify For Your Mortgage
Don't Go Shopping for a New Home Before You Know Exactly How Much You Can Spend!
You might have an idea of the loan payment and mortgage you can afford. But will the bank feel otherwise? It's always best to pre-qualify for a mortgage so you know exactly how much a financial institution would be willing to lend you.
In the pre-qualification process, you will find out:
- Exactly how much home or land you can afford.
- How much cash you will need for the down payment.
- The minimum down payment, and advantages of higher down payments.
- What the bank feels you can afford for a monthly payment.
I help buyers pre-qualify for mortgages every day. Simply fill out the form below to get started.
Remember: I will respect your privacy! I know this is your personal information, and I will not distribute it to anyone, other than to my preferred mortgage broker. This service is also provided free of charge, without any obligation on your part. It is part of my job as a Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Corridor real estate agent to offer services such as these.
Once you fill out the form, I will quickly process your information and get right back to you!
Why Buyers Choose Josie Ashmore
Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As a Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Corridor area real estate agent, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- - You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Corridor market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional Iowa real estate affiliations.
- - My expert local knowledge of the Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Corridor area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- - Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Corridor are no different! It's my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- - What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- - Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- - You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- - Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
- Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Corridor area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!
Contact me today! Call, text or email: Josie@JosieAshmore.com 319-241-5175