Tip of the Week
Make your home more appealing to potential buyers
Sparkling clean windows not only accentuate your views but tell the buyer you have taken great care of your home.
Learn more about how to sell your property.
We are at your service:
Josie Ashmore Realtor
Ashmore Properties, LLC
PO Box 2103
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406
Phone: 319 241.5175
Fax: 319 366.1222
Realtor SRES®, CREN
Bio: I have lived in Cedar Rapids for the past 25 years and have over 15 years of Real Estate experience, professionally representing both buyers and sellers in residential, investment, commercial, land, farm and new construction transactions. I am completely "hands on" in my approach, handling every aspect of each transaction personally. Whether you are new to the market or an experienced investor, I have the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals.
I understand how exciting and emotional buying and selling a home can be. You'll have questions and decisions to make along the way. That's why it is crucial that you are completely comfortable with your real estate agent as a confidant and professional. I will do my best to put you at ease and always give you the time and personalized attention you deserve.
If you're interested in selling, you can rest assured that I have embraced the most up-to-date marketing methods, systems, and technology to ensure you get the maximum exposure needed to get your property sold. If buying is in your near future, I will be your step-by-step guide throughout the search, negotiation, and purchase process.
Sellers, contact me for a free Comparative Market Analysis. Buyers, let's talk about your ideal property. I love the Cedar Rapids and Iowa City areas, I love people, and I would love the opportunity to work with you!
Call/text: 319 241.5175
- Licensed Realtor in the state of Iowa since 2001
- More than 225 properties sold
- Floyd Wickman Master Sales Academy Graduate
- SRES – Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- CREN – Certified Real Estate Negotiation Expert
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- CEO, Ashmore Properties, LLC
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Iowa Association of Realtors
- Member of the Cedar Rapids Association of Realtors
- Notary Public, State of Iowa
- MLS – Multiple Listing Service Subscriber
- A.A. Liberal Arts, Kirkwood Community College
- B. A. Psychology, University of Iowa
- Member, Elmcrest Country Club
- Iowa native living in Cedar Rapids since 1991
Bio: I have a strong background in administration, operations, information technology, advertising, and customer service. You may contact me, if you have any questions and concerns. I'll be happy to assist you with your needs.
- Personal Assistant/ Advertising Coordinator/Website Administrator, Ashmore Properties, LLC
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science